2.01.2010

The Date is Set, The Place is Decided

Casey and I took the long hike down to Mobile with my parents to find my "oak tree" and came out successful. We found a beautiful antebellum house with a 500 year old oak tree in the back yard, called Magnolia Manor. It is absolutely perfect, even Dad liked it. After a bunch of questions and lots of pictures, we decided to pick this place... Luckily June 4th, the day I wanted was available. So the date is set, Friday, June 4th at Magnolia Manor in Mobile, AL. I can not wait!!! And I know that Casey is excited too!



Besides setting the date and finding a beautiful place, we have also registered. We took the time (and by time, I mean 2 days) to register for everything under the sun. We started at Bed, Bath, & Beyond with all of our everyday stuff for the kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom. Then I finished up with our fine china at Macy's. Looks like things are coming together quickly. My parents are hosting our engagement party this weekend. We are having a Superbowl and Engagement Combo Party!!! More to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment