1.04.2010

Let the planning begin!

What a great time of year! Casey and I really enjoyed getting to see all of our family and friends over the holidays. We got to spend Christmas Eve with the Vincent clan... opening lost of presents (Snuggies for all), going to a really neat church service, and enjoying the love that we all have for each other.




On Christmas Day, we hung out with the Goode side of the family and played Dirty Santa. It was a short visit, but so much fun.




Then we were headed to Houston to enjoy some much needed time off and fun with the Rohan Family. Once we got there, we celebrated the engagement, opened gifts, and ate some really good shrimp.



To sum up our trip we ate, slept, and shopped the whole time we were there! It was a great time meeting all of Donna and Paul's family. Funny... How are families are so much alike. 

Now that the crazy holiday season is over and Casey and I are settling back into the real world, it is time to start planning the wedding!!! I know we are both excited to get things underway. We have no idea what the date is, but we are working toward it. I think our first step will be to find a location. We really want to get married somewhere other than Birmingham. Mom and I are planning on heading to the coast with in the next month to search out the perfect place. Casey and I are open to suggestions, so please let us know of any places you have heard of. We are trying to keep it in the Destin or Mobile area. I can't wait to start picking out all the beautiful things to make our day perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment